Health and Safety Measures
The spread of the coronavirus is affecting human coexistence around the world and posing great economic and organizational challenges for us all. Your health and that of our staff is our paramount concern. We are strictly adhering to the guidelines and behavioral rules of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health. Our team is continually informed of the latest directives and are receiving constant training on the exceptional situation and on how to treat our guests accordingly. We are constantly monitoring the current situation and are continuously making adjustments as required.
For your safety:
- In all public rooms, there are germicides available for you. We kindly ask you to use them, when you enter the hotel.
- All used utensils such as key cards, pens etc. will be disinfected after every guest use.
- After the regular cleaning of the guest rooms, the room will be disinfected.
- Out of hygienic reasons, there are no amenities such as pens, paper, guest information etc. in the guest rooms. However, all amenities are available on request at the reception.
- It is not allowed to serve a buffet breakfast at the moment. There is a take-away breakfast at the foyer bar available or you can pre-order your breakfast, which will be served in the breakfast room.
- All our rooms are equipped with an individual controllable air conditioning. The AC’s are not attached to a general system and can therefore be switched off by the guests.
- We are very happy to welcome you in our Restaurant Ö from Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner. Of course, all given safety precautions are implemented.
We currently recommend to only book refundable rates. On request and according to the current situation we may allow to postpone non-refundable bookings. This is however not guaranteed and will be checked individually.
Thank you very much for your understanding for this outstanding situation. By the way, you help us, when you postpone your booking instead of cancelling it. Thank you, we are looking forward to see you soon.